The opening up of Myanmar represents huge potential for the oil & gas sector. With abundant reserves, exploration & production opportunities abound in this emerging energy market hot spot.
IBC’s Myanmar Oil & Gas conference 2012 provides insight into the emerging oil and gas business opportunities in Myanmar, as well as the latest regulatory developments which will ultimately underpin commercial opportunities for the private sector.
“Myanmar reforms will translate into energy boom” – Reuters, 2012
- Myanmar’s regulatory and oil & gas fiscal regime and tax structure development plans to boost the Oil & Gas sector
- Strategies from successful E&P projects of Oil & Gas Operators on the ground
- Discover lucrative oil & gas investment hotspots in Myanmar
- Oil & Gas infrastructure masterplan updates – Ports and Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Financing opportunities and challenges of capital intensive oil & gas projects in Myanmar
- Entering into a successful Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with MOGE
- Developing Myanmar’s Oil & Gas Human Resource Capabilities
FIND OUT about regulatory reforms, oil & gas fiscal regime & tax structure updates
DISCOVER how to combat financing challenges and safeguard high capex oil & gas project investments
HEAR how you could participate in the latest infrastructure development plans and Projects to Support the Oil & Gas Sector
UNCOVER practical insights from Oil & Gas Operator’s experience in Inking Successful Production Sharing Contracts with the Myanmar Government
PARTICIPATE in interactive discussions on building Myanmar’s future in the oil & gas sector.
IDENTIFY opportunities and challenges from leading O&G operators on the ground.
DFDL Mekong Group
|Dr. Aung Thura
Chief Executive Officer
Thura Swiss Ltd
| Rajiv Biswas
Chief Economist Asia Pacific
IHS Global Insight
|U Aung Khine Htun
Director, Head of Consulting and Technology
Thura Swiss Ltd
To see the full speaker line-up this year, go to speakers.
Myanmar recently (2011) awarded 19 onshore and offshore oil and gas blocks to eight firms in its biggest energy tender. There are also plans to launch a global tender for 6 onshore oil and gas blocks to tap more foreign investment from the West.
Attend this crucial industry event to find out how you can participate in this exciting emerging energy market!